To make the runs and walk safe and enjoyable, we ask that you please follow these rules:
- Strollers are welcome but must line up in the back of the starting chute. No pets accept on the Dog Jog course.
- Bicycles, wagons, toddlers, unicycles, roller skates/blades and roller shoes are forbidden on all courses.
- Walkers may not run and must use sidewalks and crosswalks along the course.
- Headphones are allowed but for your safety, not recommended.
- Stay on marked courses and do not cross lawns.
- Obey all warnings, yield to emergency vehicles and Race Officials.
- Non-registered runners/walkers are forbidden on courses.
- No switching bib numbers.
- Cheating of any sort will be an automatic disqualification and the Race Director’s decision is final.
Warning Flag System
In case of emergency or weather related issues such as extreme heat, flash flood or lightning, we will use a colored warning flag system to keep participants safe. Each Aid Station will have one.
- GREEN FLAG = Good conditions, everything is normal.
- YELLOW FLAG = Caution; increased risk of heat related problems, runners should hydrate accordingly.
- RED FLAG = Extreme heat risk. Clock has stopped, hydrate and walk to finish line.
- BLACK FLAG = Extreme emergency, the race is canceled, seek shelter immediately!